Don't Miss Out!
Sign up for a visit today for the
2018 Summer Preview Day held on:
July 27 Summer
We are so excited you are interested in visiting Central Christian College of Kansas! At each visit you can:
- Meet current students
- Visit with members of the Central faculty
- Eat in the cafeteria
- Get a tour of campus
- Spend a night in the dorms
- Have tryouts and auditions for our Athletic and Fine Arts grants
- Get all of your questions about Academics, Athletics, Financial Aid, Scholarship and how to get Admitted!
You can sign up for two different visit events:
Individual Visits and Previews
- Individual Visits can be available almost every day. You will have the opportunity to meet with your admissions counselor, take a tour of the campus, and meet with coaches and/or faculty members of your choice. These visits are scheduled through your admissions counselor.
- Preview Weekends are scheduled dates throughout the school year, (listed above). Preview weekends have a tentative schedule to follow throughout the weekend. These visits can be scheduled online or through an admissions counselor.
Sample PREVIEW DAYS Schedule
(Subject to change.)
8:15 am Check-in
8:45 am Introductions
9:15 am Chapel
11:45 am Lunch
1:00 pm Campus Tour
1:45 pm Student & Parent Panel
2:15 pm Class
3:00 pm Auditions and Try-Outs
5:30 pm Supper
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I bring?
Should my parents come?
- Clothing: normal school clothes. If trying out for a sport, bring athletic clothing.
- Personal Items: sleeping bag, pillow, towel and toiletries.
- Money: only for our Tiger Central Store, where you can get the latest Central gear. Everything else on campus is provided!
Where do we eat?
- If your parents are able to come, then yes! Deciding on a college is one of the most important decisions you will ever make and they will get answers to their questions too.
Where do I stay?
- As part of visiting campus, you and 2 of your family/guests will one eat in our cafeteria - and it's on us!
- Our admissions team will pair you with a current student so you can stay in the dorm. Your parents will need to make arrangements at a local hotel for themselves and the rest of your family/guests.
For more information or if you have questions about a particular event or schedule, please contact the Admissions Office by phone at (620) 241-0723 ext.388 or by email to Admissions@centralchristian.edu