Freshman Acceptance Criteria
We're delighted that you're considering enrollment at Central Christian College. To be defined as a freshman, you must be a high school graduate with no more than 23 hours of earned credit from a regionally accredited or otherwise recognized post-secondary institution.
If you meet the following requirements, you will be considered for full acceptance. Acceptance is granted on the basis of a cumulative (six semsetser) GPA. the minimum GPA for acceptance is on a minimum of a 2.5 GPA. If you do not meet all criteria, you may be granted provisional acceptance.
Recommended High School Courses
Everyone admitted to Central Christian College must have graduated from a secondary school or be the recipient of a GED. In order to prepare yourself for the challenges of college, we recommend you take the following courses during your secondary education:
- Four units (years) of English,
- Two units (years) of math including algebra and geometry or two years of algebra,
- Three units (years) of social studies which should include: one unit of American History and one unit of United States Government,
- Two units (years) of science, one of which must be a laboratory science,
- One unit (year) of computer technology.
International Freshman Student Status
To be considered for full acceptance, you must meet the following criteria:
- No ranking stipulation
- You must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or above on a 4.0 scale (transcript must be sent through and approved evaluation service to determine United States equivalencies)