Central Christian College is providing Microsoft Office to every student free of charge. This means the latest version of the full Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more available for offline and online use to best prepare you for class. As long as you’re a student here and the program continues, you’ll be able to use this software for free.
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, including tablets and phones!
- Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
- Use the same programs as your professors to ensure full file fidelity
To get Office on your device follow these simple steps:
- For PC and Mac:
- Click through to sign in with school-provided credentials & download
- On the installation page select your language and click installYou will need your school email account to sign in. If you have trouble installing Office, this guide may resolve your issue: http://aka.ms/office365help.